Frizzy hair is a common problem. Occasionally it is due to the weather, other times it is hereditary, however normally it is a bit of both. Many women (and some men) pay lots of money each year to treat their frizzy hair, but they invariably fail to address the underlying cause. Hair Warrior is an innovative hair care aide that provides protection and hydration during exercise. Let’s take a closer look at this product to see if it lives up to its’ claims.
Ingredients of Hair Warrior
Hair Warrior contains high quality essential and botanical oils, which give the hair volume, preserve its’ natural color and texture, and hydrate every strand. Its’ key ingredients are as follows:
- Eucalyptus — This revitalizes the hair and stimulates the scalp, offering natural antiseptic and antibacterial protection.
- Pro Vitamin B5 and Bamboo — These components re-hydrate processed and damaged hair, resulting in smoother strands, sealed in moisture and fewer split ends.
- Quinoa — This botanical naturally gives the hair body. Its’ chain of amino acids repairs damaged hair shafts, which protects and strengthens every strand.
- Rosemary Extract and Green Tea — These elements shield hair follicles from airborne pollutants and serve as antioxidants.
- Abyssinian Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Organic Argan Oil — These oils keep the hair moist and make it glisten naturally, while counteracting color oxidation at the same time.
Benefits of Hair Warrior
Hair Warrior functions like a hair electrolyte. As well as sealing in water like normal dry oils do, it puts water into each hair strand. Coloring your hair often causes long term damage, however the product ingredients replace what is lost through daily coloring, styling and dehydration. The end result is smooth hair with fewer split ends. Hair Warrior fortifies the hair from within and gives it body, without additional chemicals. Hair products, the elements and toxins all damage the hair over time, however Hair Warrior safeguards against the pollutants we encounter each day.
Where to Find Hair Warrior?
This product is only available on the official manufacturer’s website, and on Amazon. A four ounce bottle costs $29.95, or you can buy a case of twelve bottles for $288.00. Free shipping is provided with both options.
Our Honest Review of Hair Warrior
I live an active life and regularly visit the gym, so I often struggle to keep my hair feeling and looking good. I’m naturally blonde and discovered that, after applying the product, it strengthened my hair and helped it to maintain its’ color. The ingredients in Hair Warrior work best when my body temperature increases, so my hair was being deep conditioned while I did my daily exercises. On a morning, I always apply a small amount to my wet hair to keep my ends smooth and soft during the day, without making them greasy or weighting them down. I think the product works well, but you do still have to eat sensibly, drink plenty of water, and reduce the damage from drinking alcohol and smoking.